Coffee is a popular plant in Vietnam since it was first introduced by the 프랑스 국민 in 1857. This plant has brought many positive changes to the Vietnamese economy, especially through the annual increase in export volume. Vietnam Coffee production has become a developed industry bringing in a large source of foreign currency revenue for the country. Currently, Vietnam is the second largest coffee exporter in the world after Brazil.
The Robusta and Arabice are the two main types of coffee in Vietnam. Currently, robusta makes up about 95% of Vietnam’s coffee production, while arabica makes up the remaining 5%.
Where does the most coffee in Vietnam grow?
The Central Highlands region i-s well known for the variety of coffee trees. This region is responsible for around 80% of all Vietnamese Robusta. Dak Lak, Gia Lai, Dak Nong, Lam Dong, and Kontum are the most popular lands for coffee trees growth. The Central Highlands provides a large area of fertile highland land, almost like a “clean stone” for the development of the coffee industry. The soil in the Central Highlands is fertile very suitable for coffee tree. The Central Highlands region has two main soil types; this is a profoundly weathered soil of basalt origin described as Rhodic-Humic gray soil and Acric gray soil.
The favorite drink in Vietnam
Coffee has become a familiar drink in Vietnam. It has become a symbol of the country that any foreign visitor coming to Vietnam wants to try once “Vietnam coffee”. We can find in Five fantastic coffees to look out for while travelling through Vietnam.
Vietnam Coffee is not only for drink!
Did you know that coffee trees need regular pruning to increase yield of coffee beans and reduce prevalence of disease? Infact, when they reach about 20 years old…they are usually cut down and new trees planted. Usually, the wood is burnt or shredded by the coffee farmers. BUT, what if we could do some GOOD? Yes, I know it’s not coffee grounds waste but it’s still waste which could be given a use. …🌍 AND gives an important additional source of income to the coffee farmers themselves. Our furry friends like coffee wood! When your dog chews on coffee wood, the wood breaks into small fibres that have a similar effect to dental floss on your dog’s teeth. These fibres are harmless and can be swallowed and digested without any problems. This chew also helps to keep teeth in check and strengthens the jaw muscles.
Here at TH 글로벌 베트남 we have coffee wood chew available in different sizes will surely satisfy your furry’s friends.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation!
☎️모바일/왓츠앱 : 0382-803-290