1. WHAT IS COFFEE WOOD CHEW?
• Coffee Wood Chews are a pet supply, natural dog chew toy, made from woods of coffee trees, grown at Central Highlands of Vietnam.
• Vietnam is well known as the second largest exporter of coffee beans which means Vietnam has abundant source of coffee trees, giving Vietnam an advantage of manufacturing Coffee Wood Chews compared to other countries.
• Coffee Wood Chews are also a carefully hand-crafted work of art, used for decoration before being chewed by dogs.
2. HOW ARE COFFEE TREES SOURCED FOR THE PRODUCTION OF COFFEE WOOD CHEW?
• Only coffee trees over 20 years old which have low bean yield are cut down to manufacture coffee wood chew. After that new coffee trees will be planted where the old coffee trees are chopped down.
• Therefore, Coffee Wood Chews are a sustainable dog chew toy and eco-friendly pet supply
3. WHAT ARE OTHER NAMES OF COFFEE WOOD CHEW?
• Coffee Wood Chew is also called Java Wood Chew because Java Wood is another less-known name of Coffee Wood
• In addition, depending on each country, Coffee Wood Chew is written in different variations such as: Java wood dog chew, Coffee wood stick for dog, Natural wood chew, Coffee wood for dog, Natural dog chew stick, Coffee tree wood dog chew, Coffee tree wood stick, Coffee wood chew stick, Coffee tree wood chew
4. ARE COFFEE WOOD CHEW SAFE FOR DOGS?
• Coffee Wood Chews are made 100% from natural coffee tree wood, without using any artificial ingredients and preservatives. Therefore, Coffee Wood Chews are safe for dogs, even when dogs digest small fibers of wood when chewing.
5. DOES COFFEE WOOD CHEW SPLINTER?
• Yes. Coffee Wood Chews are likely to splinter a bit when dogs are very aggressive chewers. In fact, Coffee Wood Chews are made from coffee wood, which is very hard, therefore reducing splintering compared to other natural wood.
• On the other hand, small splinters or small fibers releasing from Coffee Wood Chew are normal, and beneficial because they have a similar effect to dental floss on your dog’s teeth, which prevent tartar and plague build-up, making dogs teeth cleaned.
6. CAN PUPPY CHEW ON COFFEE WOOD CHEW?
• Yes. Puppy can chew on coffee wood chew because it is safe and natural. We have many sizes which are suitable for all dog breeds at all ages and different weights.
7. WHY IS COFFEE WOOD CHEW GOOD FOR DOG?
• 100% natural: no artificial additives and free from ingredients of animal origin. Also suitable for dogs with allergies
• Especially hard wood from the coffee bean plant: ensures a long-lasting chew and keeps your dog occupied
• Oralcare: promotes mechanical cleaning of the teeth and strengthens the jaw muscles
• Dental floss effect: chewing coffee wood loosens tiny fibres that have an additional cleaning effect on the teeth
• Non-toxic: wood that does not splinter, with fibres that can pass harmlessly through the dog’s system
• Zero calories: ideal alternative to chews that contain fat or sugar.